Our Goal Is To Place Frames With National Motto In 50% Of Ohio School Districts...
We Have Shipped Frames to 75 Ohio Public Schools To Date--See Progress Tab Above for School Listing
Let's Put God Back into Ohio's Schools
On Sunday, February 7, 1954 President Dwight David Eisenhower (34th President) gave a radio address that emphasized the importance of godliness and spirituality in American history. “Out of faith in God, and through faith in themselves as His children, our forefathers designed and built the Republic.” Eisenhower insisted that “The one unifying feature of the American experience was faith.” It was two years after this speech on July 30, 1956 that Eisenhower signed a law declaring “In God We Trust” to be the nation’s official motto.
Ohio Revised Code 3313.801
Individuals are able to donate a framed item that includes our National Motto to one of Ohio’s 614 public school districts of their choice and that district is required to put the item with our National Motto in their auditorium, Cafeteria or a School Room. Based on this unique Ohio Law, you can help put God back in Ohio’s School Rooms.
Sponsor an Ohio School District
- Pick the “In God We Trust” Image you like the best.
- Choose the desired Ohio County.
- Select The School District You’d Like to Donate to.
- We’ll create the framed item, send it to the school district and let them know you have donated it.
- We’ll request a picture from them to show where they have placed the item and send it to you.
- You’ll be helping to put God back into Ohio Schools–one school at a time.